Get paid to learn financial literacy! Zogo is a gamified financial literacy app that rewards our members for completing bite-sized financial literacy lessons. When you answer questions, complete modules, or refer friends, you earn points that lead to real rewards like gift cards! There are more than 300 bite-sized, action-based modules tackling topics like saving for retirement, buying a car or opening a checking account.
Here's how to get started:
Download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Click “Get Started”.
- Select a reward.
- Verify your account.
- Build your profile.
- Enter access code “fpccfcu”.
Spark Your Genius
Your financial well-being is important and Fire Police City County FCU is committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to succeed. We are thrilled to introduce a new personalized financial education offering to help our members and community. Learn more about important personal finance topics such as budgeting, investing, homeownership, retirement planning and more through our online platform or by scheduling a seminar!
Highlights of our Spark Your Genius online platform:
● A robust library of 30+ learning topics with something for everyone, regardless of life stage or financial circumstances.
● Essential information for each learning topic can be consumed in just 3-6 minutes in order to fit into today’s busy lifestyles.
● Designed to work great on a cell phone, tablet, or computer, it can be accessed from almost anywhere.
Take the first step toward building your financial confidence! Visit https://fire-police-fcu.everfi-next.net to get started today.
Highlights of our Spark Your Genius seminars:
● Seminars can be performed in-person or online. This allows for your employees, students, groups, etc. to have the ability to learn wherever, whenever.
● We offer 10+ learning topics that apply to everyone!
If you are interested in setting up a Spark Your Genius seminar, please email FL@fpccfcu.org or call (260) 427-5659.