Health Savings Accounts are available if you are insured under a high-deductible insurance plan. They allow you to use pre-tax dollars to pay for future medical expenses and remain with you, regardless of change in coverage or employment.
- Savings tool with investment earnings
- Flexibility to pay current medical expenses or save for future needs
- Tax-deductible contributions, tax-deferred earnings, tax-free distributions, if used properly
- Balance carries over from year to year
- Remains with you, regardless of change in coverage or employment
- Free Visa® Debit Card accessibility