Our business partner, Apple Tree Financial Group, provides investment and insurance services for our members. With a trio of licensed advisers, Apple Tree can assist members in the following areas:
- Financial Planning: Retirement, Estate, College Education (529 Plans)
- Investing: Mutual Funds, Variable Annuities, Fee-Based Accounts
- Insurance Needs: Life, Health, Disability, Long-Term Care, Medicare, Fixed and Indexed Annuities, Access to home and auto insurance providers
- Year-Round Tax Preparation
- Accounting and Payroll
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans: 401K, City of Fort Wayne 457 Plan, Simple IRAs, SEP IRAs, Payroll-Deduction IRAs
- Seminars: Investment and other financially-related seminars for your business or organization
The firm known today as Apple Tree Financial Group has been in existence since shortly after the Vietnam War. Beginning originally as an accounting practice, the firm has grown into its current status as an independent financial advisory firm which offers all of the services listed above through its broker/dealer, Concorde Investment Services, LLC and its affiliated entities.
Contact Apple Tree Financial Group at: email@example.com, or by phone at (260) 637-7278, to schedule a free initial consultation.
Apple Tree staff is available for appointments at any Fire Police City County FCU branch.
Apple Tree Financial Group & Fire Police City County FCU are providers for the City of Fort Wayne’s 457 retirement plan.