Remote Deposit Capture
Making a deposit has never been easier. Remote Deposit Capture is a safe, easy and secure way to deposit checks from the comfort of your own home. There’s no more racing to the credit union to make deposits. Plus, checks will be in your account sooner, which means better cash flow.
Steps To Submit a Remote Deposit:
Endorse your check as follows:
Back: For Mobile Deposit Only at Fire Police City County FCU, along with the date deposited
1. Login to FPCCFCU Mobile App; Click on Deposit
2. Select a Deposit Account
3. Enter dollar amount shown on Original Check image
4. Follow Prompt: Take a picture of the FRONT of the check.
5. Follow Prompt: Take a picture of the BACK of the check.
6. Click Submit
- Freedom to deposit original checks anytime and from anywhere with your Mobile App
- Safe, fast and secure transmission of your funds
- Easily review Remote Deposit history
- Easier ability to make Loan payments
- Save time and money by reducing trips to the Credit Union
Who's Eligible To Use the Remote Deposit Capture?
- Most members of FPCCFCU are eligible to use remote deposit capture.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking and have our Mobile App
- Your account must be open with us for at least 30 days
Maximum Dollar Amount Per Check
Maximum Dollar Amount Per Day
Maximum Number of Checks Per Day
Maximum Dollar Rolling 30 Day Total
How to use Remote Deposit Capture