Fire Police City County FCU encompasses over 300 Select Employee Groups throughout the community from our full-service branch locations in Fort Wayne and New Haven. We promote each member’s personal financial growth by providing quality financial and information services.
- Earn high yields on savings and certificates. Accounts are federally insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), and privately insured through Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI).
- Receive access to the lowest rates on loans. Consider refinancing your loans and/or credit card balances so we can help you save. Fire Police City County FCU offers a wide array of loans to help you meet your financial goals.
- Low-rate credit cards are available for members. The ability to transfer high rate bank and store credit card balances is quick and easy without any fees, resulting in significant savings.
- Service fees are lower than other financial institutions.
- We belong to ATM networks that allow you to make free withdrawals from your account at thousands of locations nationwide.
- We are a member-based non-profit organization. When you join, you are a member-owner and can participate in electing the Board of Directors. All members have an equal vote, no matter the amount of money in your account(s) or the number of services you use. Profits are returned to members in the form of attractive savings and loan rates.
- Credit Union membership is a lifetime benefit. Once you become a member, you remain a member if you change jobs or move to another area of the country.
- Your immediate family members are eligible to join your Credit Union. Encourage them to join so they can enjoy the same benefits that you do.
Silver Stars is a special program for our members 50 years of age and better. After years of loyalty to the Credit Union and the community, we want to provide our Silver Stars with helpful tools and incentives to make the transition into retirement as enjoyable as possible.
- 50 years of age or better
- Member of Fire Police City County FCU
- Credit Union Checking Account with net direct deposit of your primary source of income
- One free box of checks per year
- Free safe deposit box rental for one year
- Free copy machine use (up to 20 copies/month)
- Free money orders and cashier’s checks
- Free account reconciliation
- Free Financial counseling
- Free $2,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Employee Benefits for Your Business
Are you a business owner? As a business professional, you know an attractive benefits package can give you the recruitment and retention edge you need. Your employees depend on you for the benefits that will safeguard their families now and into the future.
Upon becoming a Credit Union Select Employee Group, you can add all the opportunities and advantages that come with Credit Union membership for your employees at no extra cost to you!