Important Information to Our Members:
Fire Police City County FCU understands the seriousness of COVID-19 and preventing the spread of the disease. As we continue to take proactive measures to safeguard the health of our employees and our members, we have implemented a number of social distancing measures.
Under an Executive Order from Indiana Governor Eric J. Holcomb, only “Essential Businesses and Operations” can operate. This order does includes credit unions such as Fire Police City County FCU.
We are here to serve you and will remain open, fully functional and supportive to you, our members and our community. You have come to rely on us in the past, and we will continue to be a source of strength in this time of crisis.
As a federally insured credit union through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), we offer a safe place to save your money with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor with an additional $250,000 in coverage for certain retirement accounts. In addition, FPCCFCU provides Excess Share Insurance (ESI). ESI provides at least $250,000 additional protection on member share accounts plus an additional $250,000 on Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA). You can take comfort in knowing your funds are safe and secure with us.
Until further notice, all branch lobbies are closed. In addition, all locations will be closed Saturdays to allow for addition sanitization.
Please be assured that you will have the ability to access all of the following services:
- Drive-Thru at any of our convenient locations: Check account balances, deposit cash and checks, withdraw cash, purchase money orders, transfer funds, and more on Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at all branches.
- Home Banking and Mobile App: On the go access available 24/7 with It’sMe247 Online Banking and the FPCCFCU mobile app. Check account balances, transfer money, bill pay, and more.
- Mobile Deposit: Deposit a check 24/7. Checks are reviewed and credited to your account during business hours.
- CU Talk Automated Phone System: Allows 24/7 access to your Credit Union account with a touch-tone phone and a personal identification number (PIN).
- Night Deposit at any of our convenient locations: Deposit checks and cash. Deposits are credited to accounts each morning upon opening.
- ATMs: Access cash in your Credit Union account at any of our convenient machines or utilize over 35,000 surcharge free machines across the country that offer Alliance One or CO-OP Networks. To find locations, click here.
Branch offices will be available to answer your calls during normal business hours. You can also contact us online.
Our Commitment to You
Here for you in a time of need
We are sympathetic to all who are affected by this unprecedented event. We understand there may be instances where members find themselves facing financial difficulties. Fire Police City County FCU is here to help, and we encourage our members who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we may be of assistance.
FPCCFCU has a long history of supporting our members, employees and community in good and challenging times. We are taking every necessary precaution to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in our offices and will continue to serve your needs through our drive-thru locations, online or by speaking with one of our Member Service Representatives on the telephone.
If you have been affected and are having a financial hardship due to loss of employment from the COVID-19 epidemic, let us help!
- Emergency Assistance Loan – Provide your last paystub and you may qualify for our Emergency Assistance Loan for 18 Months at 5.99% APR. (APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Valid March 18, 2020-April 30, 2020 or until the crisis subsides).
- Skip-a-Pay* – All loans (excluding First Mortgage, Second Mortgage, and Home Equity Line of Credit) currently with FPCCFCU will qualify for three (3) Skip-a-Pay opportunities at no cost until December 31, 2020.
- Increasing ATM withdrawal limit to twelve (12) per month with no fee
*Certain restrictions apply. Auto loans, Personal loans and Credit Cards qualify for three (3) Skip-A-Pay opportunities at no cost until December 31, 2020. Not available on First Mortgages, Second Mortgages, and Home Equity Loans. Skipped payments are added to the end of the loan term and interest continues to accrue during the deferral. Credit Union account must be in good standing. A $25 fee will be charged for future skips, one Skip-A-Pay is allowed per loan per calendar year. Weekly and biweekly loan payments cannot be completed online or in the mobile app.
We are Here to Help
Fire Police City County Federal Credit Union will continue to monitor guidance from health officials. We are here to serve you and will remain fully functional and supportive to you, our members and our community. You have come to rely on us in that past, and well continue to be a source of strength in this time of uncertainty. As always, we will be posting updates on our website, via email and on social media.
We will get though these challenges together. As we continue to navigate through this evolving situation, know that Fire Police City County FCU is here to help. Please contact our Member Service Representatives at 260-484-2102 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members, Employees and the Community are Our Top Priority