Important Information to Our Members:
We are pleased to announce that we are reopening our branch lobbies Monday, June 15, 2020 following temporary closures. Our Member Service Representatives and Loan Specialists are ready to assist you when you come into our branches.
You will notice several changes when entering our locations. These protocols are for the safety of members and employees.
What we are doing
- All employees will be wearing masks.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at all teller windows.
- Member and work areas will be frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Restrooms and waiting areas are temporarily closed.
What are asking our members to do
- Anyone entering our locations must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth. You may be asked to slide it down for identification purposes.
- Please maintain social distancing of six (6) feet which is marked on floors inside each branch.
- If we are at physical capacity, you may be asked to wait outside until others leave.
- We ask that only one (1) member use the member table at a time to follow social distancing and sanitization guidelines.
- In-branch visits are limited to members conducting business only.
Our branches are closed on Saturdays. We recommend that members continue to use our drive-thru lanes, ATMs, It’sMe247 online banking and the mobile app instead of in-branch visits when possible. Find branch locations and hours here.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 260-484-2102 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as work to keep our members and employees safe and healthy.